Wednesday 14 July 2010

Update

I am now quite far on in completing my first assignment-at last! It has been difficult for me due to my camera breaking earlier on in the year and my continuing health problems and being away. This has made it impossible to complete a weekly blog.

I had a frustrating day yesterday trying to take photographs. It was a beautiful sunny day and I was driving along country roads and saw some lovely shades of colours in different fields and beautiful skies and silhouetted trees on the horizon and in different fields but it was impossible to stop the car anywhere! I did see one amazingly shaped dead tree that I am determined to go back and find some way of photogrphing!

Today I've order Micheal Freemans "The Photographer's Eye" which I am looking forward to reading and I am also going to renew my suscription to the Digital Photography magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment